Buy a licence of Autodesk tsElements Plug-in software online to manipulate smooth, gap-free surfaces or solids with intuitive and fun push-pull commands while maintaining full integration with the SolidWorks feature tree.
- Create smooth, organic designs – Autodesk tsElements Plug-in has fewer restrictions than traditional surface modelling capabilities meaning that you can spend less time modelling.
- Reduce costs with model reuse – Use industrial design data created in Autodesk T-Splines Plug-in for Rhino directly in SolidWorks.
- Win more business with faster iterations – Make fast iterations to help you be more responsive to your clients’ needs and win more business.
- Speed up projects with tooling-ready designs – Models imported with Autodesk tsElements Plug-in convert to watertight surfaces and solids, suitable for the demands of CAD, CAM and CAE, and reducing costly delays due to geometry reworking.
- Make your work more intuitive and fun – Work with imported surfaces as if they were modelling clay. Modify the shape of your model at will and never worry about breaking continuity.
Download Autodesk tsElements Plug-in today and spend less time surfacing.
For any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Intel® Pentium®, Intel® Celeron® or higher processor.
Recommended 2 GB RAM or higher and at least 500 MB disk space.
Autodesk tsElements Plug-in for SolidWorks requires SolidWorks 2010 or later.
Microsoft® Windows 7, Microsoft® Vista® or Microsoft® Windows XP.
SolidWorks is a registered trademark of Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp.
Intel, Pentium and Celeron are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation.
Microsoft, Windows and Vista are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.