Benefits of Autodesk Subscription and Autodesk 360
Buy an Autodesk® Infrastructure Modeler 2013 software license online with Autodesk® Subscription and gain a powerful advantage with Autodesk® 360 cloud benefits and a variety of other features to help you get the most out of your Autodesk software.
For an annual fee, subscribers get convenient access to the following benefits*:
Learn More About Subscription
- Autodesk 360 cloud benefits—Increase mobility, improve collaboration, and optimize designs with 25GB of cloud-based storage space per seat on Subscription, along with cloud-based services that complement your software.
- Software upgrades—Stay current with the latest product releases.
- Flexible licensing—Work with previous versions of your software. Use it at home or in multiple locations.
- Technical support—Resolve issues and get back to work with online help from product support specialists.
*The availability of Subscription benefits varies by language and region and may change over time.
Autodesk Infrastructure Modeler 2013 software for urban planning design helps civil engineering, transportation, and urban planning professionals create, evaluate, and communicate infrastructure proposals. Infrastructure Modeler can help to drive stakeholder buy-in and inform decision making with visually rich proposals for transportation, land, water, and energy infrastructure projects.
- Model existing infrastructure—Bring 2D CAD, GIS, Building Information Modeling (BIM), and raster data into a 3D model.
- Import detailed models—Incorporate detailed models from AutoCAD® Civil 3D® 2013, AutoCAD® Map 3D 2013, and other software.
- Overlay GIS data—Create 3D thematic maps to help inform decisions.
- Manage infrastructure proposals—Create and manage multiple alternatives in a single model.
- Powerful sketching tools—Sketch conceptual designs directly into a model.
- Communicate visually rich infrastructure proposals—Shift between design proposals and evaluate alternatives, and capture rendered images or recorded videos.
Autodesk Infrastructure Modeler 2013 System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 64-bit (recommended)
- Microsoft Windows® 7 SP1 32-bit
- Microsoft®Internet Explorer® 8.0, or later
- Intel® Pentium® 4 processor, AMD Athlon™ CPUs running at 2.0 GHz or higher.
- 4 GB RAM (Minimum)
- 8 GB RAM (Recommended)
- A graphics adapter supporting a resolution of 1,024 x 768 or higher
- 10+ GB for installation (downloaded file)
- Microsoft® Mouse Compliant
- Download and Installation from DVD
- Internet connection for full User Assistance Documentation and Subscription Web Services
- 512 MB video memory, Microsoft® DirectX® 10, 2x Antialiasing (2x AA) (Minimum)
- 1024+ MB video memory, DirectX 10, 4x or higher, Antialiasing (4x AA) (Recommended)
- Microsoft®.NET Framework Version 4.0, Update 1
Autodesk reserves the right to alter product offerings and specifications at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document.
Autodesk is not responsible for errors or failures of Autodesk software arising from the installation of updates, extensions, or new releases issued by third party hardware or software vendors for the certified software or hardware identified in this document (or for any other third party software or hardware that you may use in connection with Autodesk products).A corrected copy of the system requirements has been uploaded for reference..