QUALIFIED PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS
- University and college students — Students enrolled at a higher education institution defined as an accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees or certificates. Qualifying students must be enrolled for three (3) or more credit hours in a degree granting or certificate granting education program or in a nine (9) month or longer certificate program.
- Secondary school students – Students enrolled at an accredited, government-recognized public or private secondary schools providing full-time instruction, ages 13 and older
- Faculty – Teachers employed by an accredited, government-recognized secondary school, local education authority including school districts and boards of education, or public or private university or college, for-profit career/vocational school that grants degrees and/or certificates
- Home school students and teachers – Students ages 13 and older and teachers as defined by state homeschooling regulations found at http://www.hslda.org/laws/default.asp
EXAMPLES OF NON‐QUALIFIED PERSONS OR ENTITIES:
- Higher education Students, teachers, faculty of non‐accredited schools or non‐degree granting schools
- Primary school students or teachers
- Secondary school students under age 13
- Staff members
- Pre‐k and/or child care facilities
- Non-certified homeschoolers
- Museums not wholly owned and operated by an educational entity
- Hospitals not wholly owned and operated by an educational entity
- Religious organizations that are not schools or accredited higher education entities
- Training Centers or schools granting certificates for courses such as computer software training, but are not offering programs which grant degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two year of full-time study including without limitation: Ziff Davis University, Learning Tree University, New Horizon Computer
- Learning Center, Teacher Training Centers
- Military Schools that do not grant academic degrees
- A unique valid email address associated with an educational entity (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or student@K12school.K12.edu). If you opt to use this method, the serial number will be sent to the email address you provide. This is the fastest method for receiving your serial number.
- A copy of a student ID card containing the student’s name, school name, and current academic term1, 2
- A photo identification card, driver’s license, passport or other official photo identification and ONE of the following proofs of current enrollment. The document must include the school name, student name, and current date/academic term2.
- A copy of a tuition statement or course bill
- An official letter from the registrar of the school
- A copy of a student schedule
- A copy of a grade report statement or transcript
- Any other document issued by the educational institution
- A unique valid email address associated with an educational entity (i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com). If you opt to use this method, the serial number will be sent to the email address you provide. This is the fastest method for receiving your serial number.
- A copy of a faculty ID card containing name, school name, and current academic term2
- A photo identification card, driver’s license, passport or other official photo identification and ONE of the following proofs of employment. The document must include the school name, name, and current date/academic term1, 2.
- Institutional paycheck stub
- Letter on official letterhead from the registrar of the educational entity indicating current employment
- A copy of an International Teacher ID Card (ITIC) containing the faculty name, school name, and the current date/academic term2.
Homeschool Students or Teacher:
- Evidence of status as a homeschool student or teacher by providing one of the following:
- A current copy of a Homeschool Membership Association card
- A current copy of a curriculum receipt
- Any official documentation issued by the local/state government that recognizes your family’s intent to homeschool
1 Any sensitive information such as pay amounts, grades, or social security numbers can be covered or crossed out.
2 Current date is defined as:
Within 1 year from the issued date
Within 6 months from the end of the noted semester/term
Within 6 months from the end of the noted academic year
Autodesk reserves the right to modify acceptable proof of eligibility throughout the course of this Agreement.
Benefits for your workflow:
Features and tools designed for architects, MEP engineers, structural engineers, and contractors. Included in some or all of the Building Design Suite 2013 Standard, Premium, and Ultimate editions, these features help you to:
- Take Advantage of 3D Building Design Software – Use Building Information Modeling (BIM) tools for intelligent 3D model-based design and construction.
- Work with Comprehensive CAD Tools – Maximize productivity with a comprehensive set of CAD tools specifically created for the building industry.
- Communicate Your Ideas More Effectively – Produce compelling visualizations to market ideas more successfully and help win more business.
- Explore Ideas Within the Context of the Building – Assess the impact of design recommendations in the context of the overall design with BIM tools.
- Simulate Complex Building Structures and Systems – Use integrated simulation and analysis to help inform building design and construction decisions.
- Analyze Energy Consumption and Costs – Use lighting and energy simulation and analysis to inform sustainable design decisions.
- Create More Accurate Documents – Create more consistent, higher-quality construction documentation for greater accuracy and efficiency.
- Create Fabrication Drawings More Efficiently – Extend structural design workflows to fabrication to enable a more efficient and accurate process for creating fabrication details and drawings.
- Visualize Projects, Costs, and Schedules – Use high-quality visualizations to explore and communicate designs and track schedules and costs to help improve project insight.
- Virtually Explore Projects Before Breaking Ground – Assess the performance of designs even at the earliest stages of a project, leading to more informed decisions.
- Identify Costly Conflicts Before Construction Begins – Benefit from greater project insight. Help reduce costs by supporting the identification and resolution of design conflicts virtually, before projects are built.
Benefits for your business:
- Explore New Ways to Win Work – Explore new ways to win work with interoperable 3D building design tools that enable you to expand the services you offer.
- Standardize on a Single Suite – Utilize expanded design capabilities and more opportunities for collaboration than individually licensed products by adopting multiple products from the same suite.
- Improve Efficiency and Minimize Costs – Provide your teams with flexible tools that address a variety of workflow needs and help save time and money.
Software included in Autodesk® Building Design Suite 2013 Standard, Premium, and Ultimate editions
||Speed documentation, share ideas, and explore 3D concepts with powerful design and documentation tools.
|AutoCAD® Architecture 2013
||Get the power and familiarity of AutoCAD software with features designed specifically for architectural drafting.
|AutoCAD® MEP 2013
||Get the power of AutoCAD with features designed specifically for MEP designers and drafters.
|AutoCAD® Structural Detailing 2013
||Get the power of AutoCAD with features designed specifically for structural drafting.
|Autodesk® Showcase® 2013
||Easily transform AutoCAD designs and Revit models into compelling imagery, movies, and interactive design presentations.
|Autodesk® SketchBook Designer® 2013
||Explore design concepts like never before, and product high quality illustrations for communication.
|Autodesk® Revit® 2013*
||Take advantage of Building Information Modeling (BIM) tools for architectural deign, MEP engineering, and structural engineering.
|Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design 2013
||Create cinematic-quality visuals and movies to market and sell your designs before they are built.
|Autodesk® Navisworks® Simulate 2013
||Integrate multiple models to improve team collaboration, simulate construction sequencing, and enhance project review.
|Autodesk® Navisworks® Manage 2013
||Integrate data from multiple sources to facilitate whole project review, perform interference analysis and simulate construction.
|Autodesk® Quality Takeoff 2013
||Collect and quantify multiformat design data to help measure, count, and price building objects.
|Autodesk® Inventor® 2013
||Design better products in less time with easy-to-use 3D mechanical CAD, visualization, and documentation software.
|Autodesk® Robot™ Structural Analysis Professional 2013
||Use advanced structural analysis tools to investigate linear and nonlinear behavior in large, complex structures.
|Autodesk® Infrastructure Modeler 2013
||Create, evaluate, and communicate convincing 3D infrastructure proposals for faster approvals.
*Autodesk Revit software is only available as part of the Autodesk Building Design Suite 2013 Premium and Ultimate Editions.
Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2013 System Requirements
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate/Enterprise1
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional (SP3 or higher)2
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate/Enterprise1
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional X64 (SP2 or higher)
1 For Autodesk® SketchBook® Designer 2013, Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium is not supported.
2 For Autodesk® Infrastructure Modeler 2013, Microsoft Windows XP is not supported.
Supported CPU Type
- Single- or Multi-Core Intel® Pentium®, Xeon®, or i-Series processor or AMD® equivalent with SSE2 technology. Highest affordable CPU speed rating recommended.
Autodesk® Quantity Takeoff 2012
- 800 MHz Intel® Pentium® 4, 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor (or faster)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM recommended on 64-Bit OS)
Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design 2013, Autodesk® Navisworks® Simulate 2013, and AutoCAD®-Based Products
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Recommended Graphics Hardware
- Display adapter capable of 24-bit color
Autodesk® Showcase® 2013 or Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2013
- Certified hardware-accelerated graphics card with a minimum of 512 MB graphics memory (1 GB recommended) and Microsoft® DirectX® 9 support
Autodesk® Navisworks® Manage 2013
- DirectX 9 and OpenGL® capable graphics card with Shader Model 2 (minimum)
Autodesk® Infrastructure Modeler 2013
- DirectX® 10 capable graphics card with 512 MB video memory, supporting 2x Antialiasing (2x AA)
Recommended Display Resolution
- 1,280 x 1,024 with true color
Recommended Hard Disk
36 GB of free space
- Microsoft® Mouse or 3Dconnexion® compliant device
Autodesk Showcase 2013
Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2013
- Intuos® 3 or higher tablet or Wacom® Cintiq® active tablet highly recommended, using a tablet driver of 6.1.6-7 or higher. For Bamboo® users, a tablet driver of 5.2.4-5 is recommended.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 8.0 or higher
- Internet Connection for full User Assistance Documentation and Subscription Web Services
- Microsoft® .NET Framework Version 4.0 (included in install)
Autodesk® Inventor® 2013
- Adobe® Flash® 10 or Higher. Microsoft® Excel 2003 spreadsheet software through 2010 for iFeatures, iParts, iAssemblies, thread customization, and spreadsheet-driven designs
Autodesk® Robot Structural Analysis 2013
- For Robot™ Extension Spreadsheet Calculator additionally Microsoft Excel 2003 or later, 32-bit
Autodesk reserves the right to alter product offerings and specifications at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document.
Autodesk is not responsible for errors or failures of Autodesk software arising from the installation of updates, extensions, or new releases issued by third party hardware or software vendors for the certified software or hardware identified in this document (or for any other third party software or hardware that you may use in connection with Autodesk products).