Benefits of Autodesk Subscription and Autodesk 360
Purchase Autodesk® Subscription with your Autodesk® AutoCAD® Civil 3D software to get convenient access to the following benefits*:
The Latest Software—Stay current with the latest releases and product enhancements.
Flexible Licensing—Work with previous versions of your software. Use it at home or in multiple locations.
Basic Technical Support—Resolve issues and get back to work with online help from Autodesk support specialists.
Learn More About Subscription
*All Subscription benefits may not be available for all products in all languages and/or geographies.
Improve Building Information Model (BIM) workflows with new design, documentation, and productivity tools that help you improve and maintain more consistent data, respond faster to design changes, and streamline design tasks. New features in AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 civil engineering design software help you to:
- Experience greater flexibility when designing and displaying corridor models with new corridor modeling enhancements. Extract solids from corridor shapes, select linear targets from AutoCAD® xrefs, and utilize new sliced solids display in section views, now available for AutoCAD solids and pressure pipes.
- Increase productivity with new enhanced pressure pipe modeling tools that enable profile-based layout, 3D compass for layout, and more. Improved support for tables, section views, and pay item/QTO and new data shortcut capabilities help boost efficiency. Additionally, new production enhancements allow you to create networks from polylines, survey figures, and alignments.
- Take your civil engineering designs with you with Autodesk® 360 integrated cloud-based capabilities, which let you open, save, comment on, and share files using a smartphone or a tablet.
Access even more powerful new AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 features only when you purchase a license to the Autodesk® Infrastructure Design Suite 2014 Premium or Ultimate editions. Use these industry-specific tools to help:
- Model bridges more accurately and quickly with the Autodesk® Bridge Module. Enhance the design of bridges, bridge decks, piers, abutments, bearings, and barriers.
- Streamline the import, use, and documentation of borehole data with the Autodesk® Geotechnical Module. Import boreholes in AutoCAD Civil 3D, create surfaces from borehole strata, and document borehole strips.
- Save time with the Autodesk® River and Flood Analysis Module. Automate functions such as bridge scour computations, HEC-RAS cross-section cutting, water surface analysis, flood plain mapping, and more. Generate floodplain and floodway maps that are ready for agency submittals.
- Streamline the layout of rail tracks with a new Autodesk® Rail Layout Module that creates new alignments and switch graphics based on the rail turnout catalog.
For 64-bit AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014
- Windows® 8 Professional edition or Windows 7® (recommended) Enterprise, Ultimate, or Professional edition operating system
- AMD Athlon™ 64 processor with SSE2 technology, AMD Opteron™ processor with SSE2 technology, Intel® Xeon processor with Intel EM64T support and SSE2, or Intel® Pentium® 4 processor with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology
- 4 GB RAM minimum (8 GB recommended)
- 12 GB disk space for installation (7 GB for electronic download with at least 2 GB free after installation)
- 1,280 x 1,024 true color video display adapter (1,600 x 1,200 with true color recommended; multiple monitors are supported)
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7 or later
- DVD drive
Additional 3D modeling requirements
- Pentium 4 or Athlon processor, 3.0 GHz or greater, or Intel or AMD dual-core processor, 2.0 GHz or greater
- 8 GB RAM or more
- 2 GB free hard disk available, not including installation requirements
- 1,280 x 1,024 true color video display adapter 128 MB or greater, Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater, Direct3D® capable workstation class graphics card (1,600 x 1,200 display with true color recommended; multiple monitors are supported)
Autodesk reserves the right to alter product offerings and specifications at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document.
Autodesk is not responsible for errors or failures of Autodesk software arising from the installation of updates, extensions, or new releases issued by third party hardware or software vendors for the certified software or hardware identified in this document (or for any other third party software or hardware that you may use in connection with Autodesk products).