Ease the transition to BIM with the intuitive 3D tools for architectural design with Autodesk Revit LT 2014 software, plus enjoy the familiar drafting tools of AutoCAD LT® 2014 software available in one suite. Autodesk AutoCAD Revit LT Suite 2014 helps you to:
Receive the latest industry tools for a great value. Explore powerful new 3D BIM and 2D drafting tools with Revit LT and AutoCAD LT, both included in the AutoCAD Revit LT Suite for one economical price.
Move to BIM with a simplified user interface that helps shorten learning time.
Create near-photorealistic renderings in the cloud with Rendering, available through Autodesk Subscription. Produce compelling renderings without tying up your desktop.
Work more efficiently using a single, coordinated, 3D model-based environment that automatically manages design changes.
Design and communicate ideas more clearly with 3D design and visualization tools that allow you to walk through a space using animation.
Help save time with auto-generated schedules that are automatically created directly from the model. Changes to a schedule view automatically reflect in model plans, sections, and elevations.
Minimize the costs of changes and manual coordination with improved, high-quality documentation that manages changes to your building model throughout the design process.
More easily exchange files with team members or clients using Revit and AutoCAD software products for greater project collaboration.
- Windows® 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium edition, or Windows XP Professional x64 (SP2) or Home edition (SP2 or later) operating system
- Single- or multi-core Intel® Pentium®, Xeon®, or i-Series processor or AMD® equivalent with SSE2 technology; highest affordable CPU speed rating recommended
- 4 GB RAM
- 5 GB free disk space for installation
- Best graphics: Display adapter capable of 24-bit color
- Advanced graphics: DirectX® 10-capable graphics card with Shader Model 3 as recommended by Autodesk. Find recommended graphics hardware for Revit LT.
- 1,280 x 1,024 monitor with True Color
- Microsoft Mouse- or 3Dconnexion®-compliant pointing device
- Internet connection for license registration and prerequisite component download
- Download or installation from DVD
Autodesk reserves the right to alter product offerings and specifications at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document.
Autodesk is not responsible for errors or failures of Autodesk software arising from the installation of updates, extensions, or new releases issued by third party hardware or software vendors for the certified software or hardware identified in this document (or for any other third party software or hardware that you may use in connection with Autodesk products).