Create 3D characters, props and environments for your indie or mobile game without sacrificing quality by using a tool based on Maya. Work with a 3D modeling and animation tool that provides a professional feature set and efficient workflows at an affordable price. Autodesk® Maya LT™ 2014 software empowers indie game developers to create higher quality game content.
Create high quality game assets with a tool that is based on the award-winning Autodesk Maya and created by a company that is a leader in 3D software.
Leverage efficient, specialized workflows with a tool designed to fit the common needs of mobile and indie game developers, to help reduce the learning curve and pipeline integration difficulties.
An accessible rental pricing model helpsmake it easier for small and indie game developers to access powerful tools, and add or remove license seats based on the variable needs of a production cycle.
Game development-specific preview features enable artists to create assets in a viewport that can be adjusted to closely imitate the in-game appearance, helping to speed up creative iterations.
Autodesk® Maya LT™ 2014 software is supported on the following 64-bit operating systems and at a minimum, requires a system with the following 64-bit hardware:
• Microsoft® Windows® 7 Professional edition and Windows® 8 Professional edition operating system
• Apple® Mac OS® X 10.7.x and 10.8.x operating system
Autodesk recommends the latest version of the following web browsers for access to online supplemental content:
• Microsoft® Internet Explorer® web browser
• Apple® Safari® web browser
• Mozilla® Firefox® web browser
• 64-bit Intel® or AMD® multi-core processor
• Refer to the Recommended Hardware wizard for a detailed list of recommended systems and graphics cards
• 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
• 2GB of free disk space for install
• Three-button mouse
• Autodesk MayaLT 2014 is also capable of running on certain other configurations. However, enumerating systems that are not tested and cannot be supported or that fall below the Autodesk recommended minimum system requirements for a productive user experience is beyond the scope of the Autodesk online certification charts.
• Autodesk is not responsible for errors or failures of Autodesk software arising from the installation of updates, extensions or new releases issued by third party hardware or software vendors for the certified software or hardware identified in this document (or for any other third party software or hardware that you may use in connection with Autodesk products).