Benefits of Autodesk Subscription and Autodesk 360
Buy an Autodesk® Sketchbook® Designer 2013 software license online with Autodesk® Subscription and gain a powerful advantage with Autodesk® 360 cloud benefits and a variety of other features to help you get the most out of your Autodesk software.
For an annual fee, Subscription customers get convenient access to:*
Learn More About Subscription
- Autodesk 360 cloud benefits—Increase mobility, improve collaboration, and optimize designs with 25GB of cloud-based storage space per seat on Subscription, along with cloud-based services that complement your software.
- Software upgrades—Stay current with the latest product releases, including Autodesk Revit Architecture 2013 and AutoCAD 2013.
- Flexible licensing—Work with previous versions of your software. Use it at home or in multiple locations.
- Technical support—Resolve issues and get back to work with online help from product support specialists.
*The availability of Subscription benefits varies by language and region and may change over time.
Explore design concepts and produce stunning artwork with Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2013 illustration software.
SketchBook Designer 2013 enables professional designers and artists to use a hybrid paint and vector workflow for design illustration and concept design. Within its intuitive creative environment, even new users can be productive in minutes.
SketchBook Designer is especially helpful for:
- Quickly expressing concept ideas
- Creating professional-quality design illustrations
- Manipulating and compositing images to quickly create variations when ideating, or live iteration during concept reviews
Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2013 System Requirements
Optimized for both pen-based (freehand) and mouse interactions
- Mac® OS® X 10.6 or greater
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional (SP2 or higher), 32-bit and 64-bit edition*
*Certain elements of the application will have a different appearance when compared with Windows 7
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7 or later
- 64-bit Intel® Core2™ Duo 2.33 GHz or greater
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ processor, 3.0 GHz or greater or Intel Core2 Duo or AMD dual-core processor, 2.0 GHz or greater
- 2 GB RAM or greater system memory; 4 GB recommended
- 5 GB of free disk space
- 4 GB RAM or greater system memory
- 5 GB of free disk space
- Microsoft® .NET Framework Version 2.0 (included with install)
- Minimum screen resolution of 1,280 x 1,024 with true color to 32-bit color
- NVIDIA® GeForce® or ATI Radeon™ graphics card with 512 MB or more dedicated memory
- Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 capable graphics card with 512 MB or greater dedicated video memory
- Intuos®3 or higher tablet or Wacom® Cintiq® active tablet highly recommended, using a tablet driver of 6.1.6-7 or higher
- For Bamboo® users, a tablet driver of 5.2.4-5 is recommended
- Autodesk SketchBook Designer for AutoCAD® 2013 works with the AutoCAD 2013 release version, AutoCAD® Mechanical 2013, AutoCAD® Architecture 2013, and AutoCAD® MEP 2013 software products.
- Autodesk SketchBook Designer for AutoCAD 2013 is currently available on Windows only
Autodesk reserves the right to alter product offerings and specifications at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document.
Autodesk is not responsible for errors or failures of Autodesk software arising from the installation of updates, extensions, or new releases issued by third party hardware or software vendors for the certified software or hardware identified in this document (or for any other third party software or hardware that you may use in connection with Autodesk products).