Benefits of Autodesk Subscription and Autodesk 360
Buy an Autodesk® Inventor® Publisher 2013 software license online with Autodesk® Subscription and gain a powerful advantage with Autodesk® 360 cloud benefits and a variety of other features to help you get the most out of your Autodesk software.
For an annual fee, subscribers get convenient access to the following benefits*:
Learn More About Subscription
- Autodesk 360 cloud benefits—Increase mobility, improve collaboration, and optimize designs with 25GB of cloud-based storage space per seat on Subscription, along with cloud-based services that complement your software.
- Software upgrades—Stay current with the latest product releases.
- Flexible licensing—Work with previous versions of your software. Use it at home or in multiple locations.
- Technical support—Resolve issues and get back to work with online help from product support specialists.
*The availability of Subscription benefits varies by language and region and may change over time.
Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2013 software is innovative and easy-to-use for creating amazing 2D printed and 3D interactive product documentation.
- Maximize your return on CAD—Turn CAD data into compelling content that differentiates your products more easily.
- Import multi-CAD data—Import 3D data from Autodesk® Inventor®, SolidWorks®, CATIA®, Siemens® NX®, Pro/ENGINEER®, DWG®, DWF®, STEP, IGES, and SAT software, as well as 2D blocks from AutoCAD® software files.
- Explain your products visually—Tell the complete story of your product with interactive animation, annotations, dimensions, details, BOM tables, and more.
- Launch sooner—Start product documentation earlier and work concurrently with engineering using Associative updates with Inventor and Microsoft® Word.
- Engage your customers—Publish to a revolutionary new mobile format or directly to video, Adobe® Flash® technology, 3D PDF, Word and Microsoft PowerPoint® software.
- Free* Mobile App—Now you can publish interactive, 3D instructions directly to your mobile device. Your field technicians, sales teams, and customers can have the instructions they need right at their fingertips.
* Free products are subject to the terms and conditions of the end-user license and services agreement that accompanies download of the software.
Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2013 System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows 7: Professional, Ultimate, or Enterprise
- Microsoft® Windows Vista™: Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise (SP2)
- Microsoft® Windows XP: Professional (SP3) or Professional x64 Edition (SP2)
- Intel® Pentium®4, AMD Athlon™, AMD Opteron™, or later (with SSE2 support)
- 2 GHz or faster
- For 64-bit systems (recommended): 2 GB minimum; 4 GB or more recommended
- For 32-bit systems: 1 GB minimum; 2 GB or more recommended
- Microsoft® Direct3D 9 or Direct3D 10 capable graphics card, with Pixel Shader 3.0 or higher
- 256 MB video RAW minimum; 512 MB or more video RAM recommended
- 1,280 x 1,024 minimum screen resolution
- DVD-ROM drive (not required if installing via download)
- 3.0 GB free hard disk space for installation; additional 3.0 GB required when installing via download
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6 (SP2) or higher
- Microsoft® Word 2007 or 2010 for use with the integrated Word add-in
- Adobe® Flash® Player 9.0 or higher for viewing help videos
Autodesk reserves the right to alter product offerings and specifications at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document.
Autodesk is not responsible for errors or failures of Autodesk software arising from the installation of updates, extensions, or new releases issued by third party hardware or software vendors for the certified software or hardware identified in this document (or for any other third party software or hardware that you may use in connection with Autodesk products).