Buy an AutoCAD LT® 2013 software license online with Autodesk® Subscription and gain a greater advantage with Autodesk® 360 cloud services. Autodesk cloud capabilities can help you increase mobility, improve collaboration, and optimize your designs—advancing the way you work.
For an annual fee, Subscription customers get convenient access to the following benefits:*
- Autodesk 360 cloud—Increase mobility, improve collaboration, and optimize designs with cloud-based benefits that complement your software.
- Software upgrades—Stay current with the latest product releases and product enhancements.
- Flexible licensing—Work with previous versions of your software. Use it at home or in multiple locations.
- Technical support—Resolve issues and get back to work with online help from product support specialists.
Autodesk Subscription now provides 25 GB of storage per user and access to cloud-based services for select products and suites.
Learn More About Subscription
*The availability of Subscription benefits varies by language and region and may change over time.
AutoCAD LT 2013 System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium edition (SP3 or later)
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ dual-core processor, 3.0 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional or Home edition (SP3 or later)
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
- Windows 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional or Home Premium edition; Windows Vista® Enterprise, Business, or Ultimate edition (SP2 or later); Windows XP Professional edition (SP2 or later)
- AMD Athlon 64 with SSE2 technology, AMD Opteron™ with SSE2 technology; Intel® Xeon® with Intel EM64T support with SSE2 technology; or Intel Pentium 4 with Intel EM64T support with SSE2 technology
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7.0 or later
- Microsoft® Mouse compliant
- Traditional Chinese
- Simplified Chinese
- Supports Windows display adapter capable of 1,024 x 768 with true color capabilities
Hardware Model ID: Mac Pro4,1 or later; MacBook® Pro 5,1 or later (MacBook Pro 6,1 or later recommended); iMac® 8,1 or later (iMac® 11,1 or later recommended); Mac mini® 3,1 or later (Mac mini 4,1 or later recommended); MacBook Air ®2,1 or later; MacBook® 5,1 or later (MacBook 7,1 or later recommended)
- Operating system: Mac OS® X v10.7 or later; Mac OS X v10.6.8
- CPU: 64-bit Intel® processor
- Memory: 3 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Hard disk: Download and installation 2.5 GB free (3 GB recommended)
- Graphics card: All graphics cards on supported hardware
- Display resolution: 1,280 x 800 with true color (1,600 x 1,200 with true color recommended)
- Keyboard: U.S. or U.K. keyboard layout
- Pointing device: Apple® Mouse, Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad, MacBook Pro trackpad, or Microsoft®-compliant mouse
- Printers: All Mac OS X-compliant printers
Autodesk reserves the right to alter product offerings and specifications at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document.
Autodesk is not responsible for errors or failures of Autodesk software arising from the installation of updates, extensions, or new releases issued by third party hardware or software vendors for the certified software or hardware identified in this document (or for any other third party software or hardware that you may use in connection with Autodesk products).