Benefits of Autodesk Subscription and Autodesk 360
Buy an AutoCAD® Inventor LT™ Suite 2013 software license online with Autodesk® Subscription and gain a powerful advantage with Autodesk® 360 cloud benefits and a variety of other features to help you get the most out of your Autodesk software.
For an annual fee, Subscription customers get convenient access to:*
Learn More About Subscription
- Autodesk 360 cloud benefits—Increase mobility, improve collaboration, and optimize designs with 25GB of cloud-based storage space per seat on Subscription, along with cloud-based services that complement your software.
- Software upgrades—Stay current with the latest product releases.
- Flexible licensing—Work with previous versions of your software. Use it at home or in multiple locations.
- Technical support—Resolve issues and get back to work with online help from product support specialists.
*The availability of Subscription benefits varies by language and region and may change over time.
The AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite 2013 delivers AutoCAD LT® and Autodesk® Inventor LT™ software together at a remarkable value, providing a cost-effective way to introduce 3D mechanical CAD into your 2D workflows. The suite also includes Autodesk® SketchBook® Designer illustration software and Autodesk® Inventor® Fusion software. AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite provides:
- 3D part-level parametric modeling
- 2D to 3D CAD translation
- 2D drafting and detailing
- Automated DWG™ drawings
- Intuitive direct manipulation capabilities with Autodesk® Inventor® Fusion–now included
AutoCAD LT drafting and detailing software or download is the professional choice, because we focus on boosting your productivity. You can more accurately and efficiently create, document, and share your drawings. Genuine DWG files provide stability and compatibility. Packed with powerful features, AutoCAD LT is built for drafting.
Autodesk Inventor Fusion
Autodesk Inventor Fusion is 3D modeling software that showcases intuitive direct
manipulation capabilities. Designers can freely explore complex shapes and forms while maintaining the underlying parametric history. Inventor Fusion makes it easy to open and edit 3D models from almost any source and incorporate them into your design.
Autodesk Inventor LT
Autodesk Inventor LT software helps enable mechanical design professionals to add the productivity benefits of 3D mechanical CAD, participate in Digital Prototyping workflows, and compete more effectively. Inventor LT offers powerful part-level parametric modeling, multi-CAD translation capabilities, automated DWG drawing views, and other advanced capabilities in Autodesk® Inventor® software.
Autodesk SketchBook Designer
Explore design concepts and produce stunning artwork with Autodesk SketchBook Designer illustration software. SketchBook Designer enables professional designers and artists to use a hybrid paint and vector workflow for concept design illustration and graphic design. Within the intuitive SketchBook creative environment, even new users can be productive within minutes.
Comments and Feedback ()
Leave a comment or feedback below.
AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite 2013 System Requirements
- 32-bit or 64-bit operating system (1, 2)
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1) (32-bit or 64-bit) Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate or Enterprise edition
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional or Home (SP2 or SP3), or Professional x64 edition (SP2)
- Intel® Pentium® 4 (2 GHz or faster), Intel® Xeon®, Intel® Core™, AMD Athlon™ 64, or AMD Opteron™ processor or later (3)
- 1 or more GB RAM (4)
- Microsoft® Direct3D® 9 or 10 capable graphics card (5)
- 1,280 x 1,024 or higher screen resolution
- Internet connection for web downloads and Subscription Aware access
- Microsoft® Mouse-compliant pointing device
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 6.x through 9
- Microsoft® Excel® 2003 spreadsheet software through 2010 for iComponents, thread customization, and spreadsheet-driven designs
- DVD-ROM drive (6)
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10 (7)
(1) Autodesk® AutoCAD® Inventor LT™ Suite 2013 software is provided both as 32-bit application and as 64-bit application for installation and use on the corresponding operating system only.
(2) English versions of AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite 2013 will run on any language operating system. Other language versions of Inventor LT will run on operating systems of that same language.
(3) Autodesk Inventor LT 2013 is optimized to take advantage of the SSE2 extended instruction sets supported on Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64 and AMD Opteron processors. AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite 2013 will not install on computers that do not support SSE2, such as those with Pentium® III processors. Several utilities are available on the internet that report CPUID including supported instructions sets.
AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite 2013 design application and Autodesk Vault must all be the same language on a given computer. English versions of these applications run on any language operating system. Other language versions of these applications run on operating systems of that same language.
(4) Autodesk recommends settings which allow Microsoft® Windows® to manage virtual memory as needed. There should always be at least twice as much free hard disk space as system memory (RAM).
(5) Please refer to the Autodesk published graphics card information.
(6) AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite2013 is available only on DVD (or electronic download in some situations). DVD-ROM drive is not required if installing using software download methods.
(7) The multimedia learning components of the Inventor LT Help system require Adobe Flash Player 10 be installed. If it is not already installed, you can download it from Adobe.
Autodesk reserves the right to alter product offerings and specifications at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document.
Autodesk is not responsible for errors or failures of Autodesk software arising from the installation of updates, extensions, or new releases issued by third party hardware or software vendors for the certified software or hardware identified in this document (or for any other third party software or hardware that you may use in connection with Autodesk products).