Benefits of Autodesk Subscription and Autodesk and Autodesk Cloud 360
Buy an AutoCAD® Design Suite Standard 2013 software license online with Autodesk® Subscription and gain a powerful advantage with Autodesk® 360 cloud benefits and a variety of other features to help you get the most out of your Autodesk software.
For an annual fee, Subscription customers get convenient access to:*
Learn More About Subscription
- Autodesk 360 cloud benefits—Increase mobility, improve collaboration, and optimize designs with 25GB of cloud-based storage space per seat on Subscription, along with cloud-based services that complement your software.
- Software upgrades—Stay current with the latest product releases.
- Flexible licensing—Work with previous versions of your software. Use it at home or in multiple locations.
- Technical support—Resolve issues and get back to work with online help from product support specialists.
*The availability of Subscription benefits varies by language and region and may change over time.
How to Convert your Trial
The following are instructions on how to convert your software Trial into a permanent licence version.
Before you begin
You will need your product serial number and product key
, which are available at the following locations:
- The “Thank You” page that was displayed when your purchase was confirmed
- The confirmation email you received following your purchase of your software from the Autodesk Store.
- The label on the DVD case if you ordered a physical shipment.
The conversion process
Note: Remember to save the activation code. You will need it in the event you need to reinstall your software at a later date.
- Open your trial software.
- In the pop-up screen that appears, enter your serial number and product key at the bottom of the screen.
- Click “Activate” in the lower right hand corner.
- Select “Get an Activation Code” and then click “Next”.
- If you do not already have an Autodesk User ID and password click “Create User ID Now”. Otherwise:
- a. Enter your Autodesk User ID and password into the appropriate fields.
- b. Click “Login”.
- c. Select your account
- d. Skip to Step 11.
- Create a User ID, complete all fields and click “Next”.Note: Your User ID is something that you create. It does not come from the purchase confirmation email.
- Confirm that the user information you entered is correct. Note: Ensure to save your User ID to expedite the activation of other products in the future.
- Click “Next”.
- Choose your account and click “Next”.
- When you see the Registration–Activation Confirmation screen, you have successfully converted your trial to a commercial license.
- Click Finish and begin using your software.
AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 software provides tools to help you create and sketch extraordinary designs, capture design information from almost any source, connect to Autodesk 360 for sharing, collaboration, and rendering on the cloud, and showcase your designs with illustrations, renderings, 3D presentations, and 3D printing.
The suite includes:
- AutoCAD® 2013
- AutoCAD® Raster Design 2013
- Autodesk® SketchBook® Designer 2013
- Autodesk® Showcase® 2013
- Autodesk® Mudbox® 2013
Connect. Plug in to the power of the cloud.
- Connect to Autodesk 360 for easier sharing, collaboration, and rendering.
- Supercharge your design and collaboration processes with online file exchange and rendering services that directly connect AutoCAD software to Autodesk 360.
- Broadcast your designs to the world, with in-product social media publishing.
- Access and download apps to customize your AutoCAD experience.
- Publish directly from AutoCAD to enable web and mobile collaboration and review.
Capture. Bring your world into AutoCAD Design Suite.
- Capture design information from almost any source, and convert it into a DWG™ file.
- Digitize scanned drawings and plans with easy-to-use raster-to-vector conversion tools that help you bring your legacy information into AutoCAD.
- Turn photographs into 3D models with easy-to-use photo modeling tools.
- Accelerate renovation and restoration projects by re-creating the as-built environment, with powerful point cloud tools.
- Translate third-party 3D file formats into DWG files with model import and aggregation tools.
Create. Discover new possibilities
- Explore your ideas in almost any shape imaginable, with powerful 3D modeling and sculpting tools.
- Create and sketch extraordinary designs with industry-standard conceptual sketching and design tools.
- Discover inspirational ideas with freehand drawing techniques, to create breakthrough conceptual design sketches with AutoCAD® design software.
- Drive your projects to completion with comprehensive documentation tools.
Showcase. Render them speechless.
- Showcase design ideas easily with illustrated drawings, renderings, 3D presentations, and 3D physical models.
- Accelerate the feedback loop and avoid costly errors by clearly communicating design intent to stakeholders and constituents.
- Explore form, fit, finish, and function variations of your AutoCAD designs, with games-inspired visualization tools.
- Impress your customers with interactive presentations directly from your AutoCAD designs.
- Hold your designs in the palm of your hand by printing physical 3D models directly from AutoCAD Design Suite.
Compare the differences in the three editions of AutoCAD® Design Suite 2013.
|AutoCAD® Raster Design 2013
|Autodesk® SketchBook® Designer 2013
|Autodesk® Showcase® 2013
|Autodesk® Mudbox® 2013
|Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design 2013
|Autodesk® Alias® Design 2013
|Model Class-A surfaces and dynamic shapes with Alias Design 2013
|Max Design 2013
AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 System Requirements
- Windows® 7 Professional, Ultimate/Enterprise, Home Premium
- Windows XP Professional operating system (SP3 or later)
- Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate/Enterprise, Home Premium
- Windows XP Professional X64 (SP2 or higher)
- Windows Internet Explorer® 7 or later
- Intel® Pentium® 4, 3.0 GHz or higher; AMD Athlon™ Dual Core with SSE3 technology; or AMD Opteron™ with SSE3 technology
- Intel Pentium 4, 1.6 GHz or higher or AMD Athlon Dual Core with SSE3 technology
For 3D modeling in AutoCAD-based products:
- Intel Pentium 4 processor or AMD Athlon, 3.0 GHz or higher or Intel or AMD Dual Core processor, 2.0 GHz or higher
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 16 GB free hard drive space (20 GB recommended)
- 3 GB free swappable memory
- USB 2.0 or DVD ROM (USB 2.0 recommended)
- 1280x1024 with True Color
- Internet Connection (To access full User Assistance Documentation, Autodesk® 360, and Subscription Web Services)
Autodesk reserves the right to alter product offerings and specifications at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document.
Autodesk is not responsible for errors or failures of Autodesk software arising from the installation of updates, extensions or new releases issued by third party hardware or software vendors for the qualified software or hardware identified in this document (or for any other third party software or hardware that you may use in connection with Autodesk products).