Buy an Autodesk® Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2013 software license online with Autodesk Subscription and get convenient access to the following benefits:
Learn More About Subscription
- Software upgrades—Stay current with the latest releases and product enhancements.
- Flexible licensing—Work with previous versions of your software. Use it at home or in multiple locations.
- Technical support—Resolve issues and get back to work with online help from product support specialists.
*The availability of Subscription benefits varies by language and region and may change over time.
The following are instructions on how to convert your software Trial into a permanent licence version.
Before you begin
You will need your product serial number and product key
, which are available at the following locations:
- The “Thank You” page that was displayed when your purchase was confirmed
- The confirmation email you received following your purchase of your software from the Autodesk Store.
- The label on the DVD case if you ordered a physical shipment.
The conversion process
Note: Remember to save the activation code. You will need it in the event you need to reinstall your software at a later date.
- Open your trial software.
- In the pop-up screen that appears, enter your serial number and product key at the bottom of the screen.
- Click “Activate” in the lower right hand corner.
- Select “Get an Activation Code” and then click “Next”.
- If you do not already have an Autodesk User ID and password click “Create User ID Now”. Otherwise:
- a. Enter your Autodesk User ID and password into the appropriate fields.
- b. Click “Login”.
- c. Select your account
- d. Skip to Step 11.
- Create a User ID, complete all fields and click “Next”.Note: Your User ID is something that you create. It does not come from the purchase confirmation email.
- Confirm that the user information you entered is correct. Note: Ensure to save your User ID to expedite the activation of other products in the future.
- Click “Next”.
- Choose your account and click “Next”.
- When you see the Registration–Activation Confirmation screen, you have successfully converted your trial to a commercial license.
- Click Finish and begin using your software.
With the Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2013 provides an affordable end-to-end creative toolset for visual effects, game development, and other 3D animation production.
The suite includes:
- Autodesk® Maya®
- Autodesk® 3ds Max®
- Autodesk® Softimage®
- Autodesk® MotionBuilder®
- Autodesk® Mudbox®
- Autodesk® SketchBook® Designer
Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate features include:
Live Character Streaming Between MotionBuilder and Maya
Send an Autodesk® HumanIK® character from Autodesk® Maya® 2013 software to Autodesk® MotionBuilder® 2013 software and establish a live streaming connection. Stream animation applied to a character in MotionBuilder onto the same character in Maya. Previsualize a retargeting result in the final Maya scene before actually transferring the final data between applications.
Use the same mouse and key combinations in all 3D suite applications with the option to set familiar camera navigation, mouse manipulation, hotkeys, selection mode, and keyframing mode. Save time and reduce user frustration by using a unified style when working with multiple packages.
Enhanced, Consistent F-Curve Editor
Smoothly transition between applications with the consistent functionality of The F-Curve Editor within 3ds Max 2013, Maya 2013, Softimage 2013, and MotionBuilder. A new manipulator in each application enables animators to more easily retime animations without adding keyframes.
Autodesk HumanIK Interoperability with CAT
Easily transfer existing character structure, definition, and animation between the software packages in order to take advantage of particular feature sets.
Single-Step Interoperability Between Maya and 3ds Max
Easily work on a single project within a blended pipeline. Move 3D data between Maya 2013 software and 3ds Max software in a single step, to help take advantage of toolsets in both applications.
|Included Software Products|
† Turtle for Autodesk Maya 2013 plug-in available only in the Autodesk
Entertainment Creation Suites 2013 that include Autodesk Maya.
††Softimage included in Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2013
Premium and Ultimate editions only.