Benefits of Autodesk Subscription
The Autodesk Subscription program helps you get the most out of your Autodesk software.
For an annual fee, Subscription customers get convenient access to*:
Learn More About Subscription
- Software Upgrades—Stay current with the latest product releases
- Technical Support—Resolve issues and get back to work with Autodesk Basic Support from product support specialists**
*The availability of Subscription benefits varies by language and region and may change over time. Please contact your Autodesk reseller or representative for more information.
**If you require more, you can purchase premium level Autodesk technical support offerings to suit your needs.
Autodesk® Smoke® professional video editing and effects software for Mac® is designed to meet the requirements of video editors who need to do more than just edit. By integrating a familiar timeline workflow and node-based compositing, Smoke connects editing and effects like never before. Smoke video editing software for Mac includes finishing tools for 3D compositing, color correction, and motion graphics.
- Integrated editing and effects— Familiar track-based video editing environment combined with essential tools for color correction, motion graphics, and 3D visual effects.
- Node-based compositing – Move quickly from your timeline to the ConnectFX workflow to create complex effects.
- 3D visual effects—Go beyond standard layer-based compositing with true 3D compositing.
- Open workflows—Conform from Apple® Final Cut Pro® and Avid® Media Composer® video editing software.
- Flexible system requirements —Use Smoke on the latest Apple® MacBook® Pro and iMac® computers with support for video I/O and high-bandwidth storage.
Comments and Feedback ()
Leave a comment or feedback below.
For the latest system requirements visit www.autodesk.com/smoke-systemrequirements
For Autodesk Smoke 2013 pre-release trial software
- Apple® Mac OS® X version 10.6.6, 10.6.7, 10.7.2 or later, or 10.8.x
- 64-bit Intel® multicore processor
- Refer to the Recommended Hardware wizard for a detailed list of recommended systems and graphics cards
- 4GB of RAM (8GB or more recommended)
- 3 GB free disk space for download and installation
- Minimum 1,440 x 900 display (1,920 x 1,200 or higher recommended)
- U.S. keyboard (Required to properly map hotkeys)
- For playback performance, we recommend installing Smoke with a separate storage volume/partition for the Media Storage location (such as on an external Thunderbolt drive or array).
- Wacom® Intuos Tablet: Intuos2, Intuos3, Intuos4, and Intuos5 USB models are supported.
- AJA® KONA, KONA 3G, or IOxT Thunderbolt device for video I/O. Refer to the Smoke 2013 Release Notes for details on supported AJA drivers
Mac OS is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.