Buy a license of Autodesk® Inventor® Publisher 2012 software online to reduce documentation and service costs, accelerate time to market, and improve your customers’ experience with your products—even before they purchase.
- Maximize your investment in CAD—Now anyone in your organization, even non-engineers, can work easily with multi-CAD data to explain and differentiate your products.
- Import multi-CAD data—Import 3D data from Autodesk® Inventor®, SolidWorks®, CATIA®, UG NX®, ProENGINEER®, DWG®, DWF®, STEP, IGES, and SAT software, as well as 2D blocks from AutoCAD® software files.
- Explain products visually—Explode and animate 3D assemblies, adding annotations, dimensions, detail views, BOM tables, and more.
- Complete product documentation sooner—Associative updates with Autodesk Inventor and Microsoft® Word software enable technical documentation teams to start earlier and work concurrently with engineering.
- Engage your audience—Publish directly to video, Adobe® Flash®, Adobe® 3D PDF, Word and Microsoft PowerPoint® software, raster or vector graphics, and a revolutionary new mobile format.
Download Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2012 to start using this innovative, easy-to-use technical documentation software today.