ABOUT THIS POLICY
Information that can be used to identify you, either alone or in combination with other information available to us, such as your name, shipping and billing address, e-mail address, phone number, identification number (where applicable), date of birth (where applicable), time and location data, bank account information, transaction and payment records, delivery records and other information associated with your account, which is collected during your browsing or delivery of your order ("Personal Data").
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We gather two basic types of information through the Website: (i) "Personal Information," that is information from which an individual can be identified, and (ii) "Aggregate Information," that is information from which an individual cannot be identified, collectively "Information".
The Website collects basic Personal Information required to service your requests, including:
- Contact details such as name, mailing address, email and phone number.
- Shipping and billing information, including credit card and payment information.
- Your transaction history.
- Information You provide to Us to receive technical assistance or during customer service interactions;
- Information about other people that You may provide with any program or services including Refer- a -service.
- Our product performance data and information about how to use the products and services.
Even if you do not make a purchase on the Website, we have the ability to track usage of the Website – including the server from which the Website was visited. This Aggregate Information is not used to track information about users but is used on an aggregate level to customize our Website, improve the on-line experience and plan advertising and promotions.
When you visit the Website, EMSPL and the third parties with whom EMSPL has contracted to provide services may collect anonymous information from three sources: Server Log Files, Cookies, and Pixel Tags.
When you use a smart phone, mobile device or computer to access the Website, the Website may collect information about your physical location. This information may be combined with other location-based information (e.g., your IP address and billing/postal code), to provide you with other services on your device. Your location information may be shared only with third parties to help provide you with services. You can opt-out of sharing this information by changing the permissions in your smart phone, mobile device or computer.
Pixel Tags The Website may use so-called "pixel tags," "web beacons," "clear GIFs" or similar means (collectively, "Pixel Tags") to compile aggregate statistics about Website usage and response rates. Pixel Tags enables EMSPL to maintain a count of the users who have visited certain pages of the Website. When used in HTML-formatted email messages, Pixel Tags can tell the sender whether and as to when the email was opened and read by the receiver of the e-mail.
WHY WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION
The primary reason we gather information is for order processing, shipping and customer service. For example, we may contact you to provide an update on your Order, information regarding the shipping status or to clarify questions related to your Order. We also use this information to improve our products, services, website content and navigation.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We respect that You do not want your Personal Information shared with other companies. Therefore, the information which You provide will only be used for specific intended purposes and to complete your online purchase and provide Services to You. We do not share, rent or sell your Information with any other company
We may use your information for any of the following purposes:
- Create and manage your account, when you purchase from our online store.
- Verify your identity and entitlement to products or services.
- Process your Orders.
- Provide you customer service.
- Provide commercial quotes for the Products.
- Update You on the status of your Orders.
- Manage your subscriptions.
- Allow you to subscribe to newsletters, send Product updates or technical alerts.
- Communicate with You about and manage your participation in contests, offers or promotions.
- Solicit your opinion or feedback, provide opportunities for you to test software.
- Research and implement product improvements and product updates.
- Evaluate and improve the quality of the products and services.
- Allow you to refer a friend who may be interested in our offerings, as permitted by Law.
- Secure our systems and applications.
- Allow for provisioning of services.
- Enforce our legal rights or comply with legal requirements.
In addition, we may use your Information for the following:
Marketing: EMSPL encourages Users to contact us with questions and comments. Personal Information may be used by EMPSL in order to respond to the respective User’s questions and comments, verify your identity and entitlement to products or services, when you contact us or access our Services. We may also use your Information to provide you with advertisements, promotions and information about products and services tailored to you and your needs. This may include using demographic data or trend data provided by third parties, where permitted. Contact details, including phone numbers and email addresses, may be used to contact you.
If you do not want us to use your Information in this way, you can choose not to give your permission on the webpages and/or forms with which we collect your Information by unsubscribing from promotion emails or unchecking a box where applicable.
Furthermore, if you have any further complaints regarding the same, we strongly urge you to contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we would be happy to assist you in any possible way.
Business Purposes: EMSPL may also use your Information for internal business purposes, such as analysing and managing its businesses. The Information collected from the Website may be combined with other information collected by EMSPL via other online or offline sources, with demographic information and other information that is available in the public domain.
Transactions: When you take part in a transaction through the Website such as purchasing Products or merchandise, EMSPL may collect card details from you related to such transaction as well as other Personal Information such as shipping address for shipping of the ordered products or merchandise purchased through the Website. EMSPL may use your Personal Information or payment information in order to complete the transaction and, if applicable, to fulfil your purchase. The payment information may also be shared with third parties, as may be necessary, to complete your transaction (for example, to process the payment made through the credit card).
Contests, Competitions and Other Promotions: From time to time, contests, competitions and similar promotions may be organized through the Website that may require online registration by the User for participating in such contest, competition or promotion (which may include name, email, user ID and password). EMSPL may ask you for certain Personal Information during the process of registration for participating in such contest, competition or promotional schemes. EMSPL may share this Personal Information with third-party sponsors of such contests, competitions and promotions (irrespective of whether it is hosted by EMSPL), in accordance with the rules applicable to such contest, competition or promotion. You should carefully review the rules of each contest, competition and promotion in which you participate through the Website, as they may contain certain additional important information about EMSPL’s or a sponsor's use of your Personal Information. To the extent that the terms and conditions of such rules concerning the treatment of your Personal Information enlarge the scope of use of such information in terms of this Policy, the terms and conditions of such rules shall also apply.
Critical Communications: EMSPL may from time to time and as may be necessary, use your Personal Information to send emails consisting of important information regarding the Website, your transactions, or for notifying any amendments or modifications to the terms, conditions, and policies of EMSPL with respect to use of this Website ("Critical Emails"). Since Critical Emails would consist of important information you shall not have the option of not receiving Critical Emails.
Disclosure to Other Entities: EMSPL may use other companies, including but not limited to our corporate affiliates, only to the extent the same is required to provide joint services or certain services to us or on our behalf and help us to operate our business. We may disclose your Information to the following entities:
- Affiliates. EMSPL family of companies. Your information may be shared among our Affiliates.
- Business Partners. We may also share your information with trusted business partners, including wireless carriers and payment gateways. These entities may use your information to provide you with services you request, make predictions about your interests and may provide you with promotional materials, advertisements and other materials.
- Service Providers. We also may disclose your information to companies that provide services for or on behalf of us, such as companies that run service centres, help us with billing, maintain this Website, to process credit card payments, to provide fraud screening and/or detection services, to perform data integrity checks, to offer you a line of credit, to provide Website optimisation services, to fulfil your order, for payment collection, to deliver advertisements on this Website and third party websites, to send mail or email, and/or to provide customer service. These companies are limited in their ability to use your information for purposes other than providing services for us and are required by contract to use any information we share with them only to perform services to us or on our behalf and to protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
- Other Parties When Required by Law or as Necessary to Protect Our Services. There may be instances when we disclose your information to other parties:
- to comply with the law or respond to compulsory legal process (such as a search warrant or other court order, etc.,);
- to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Services; and
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of EMSPL, or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, or customers.
- Other Parties in connection with Corporate Transactions. We may disclose your Information to a third party as part of a merger or transfer, or in the event of a bankruptcy.
We ensure that the parties with whom we shall be sharing your Personal Information shall maintain the same level of data protection and security as adhered by us.
TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND DO NOT TRACK COOKIES
We use "session" cookies to keep you logged in while you use our Services, to better understand how you interact with our Services, and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic information on our Services. We use "persistent" cookies to recognize you each time you return to our Services. For example, we create a persistent cookie that includes some basic information about you, like your most recent search and your preferences. We use this persistent cookie to remember your preferences and, if you create an account, to make your user experience consistent after you register.
MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION
We may retain Your Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services or required by applicable law or to satisfy our business requirements. We also retain and use Your Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We store Your Information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which we collect it.
EMSPL does not directly contact children under the age of 18 years for promotion of its special offers or for marketing purposes. EMSPL also does not knowingly collect Personal Information from any child under the age of 18 years.
Please clearly indicate the information that you wish to review or have changed. EMSPL will endeavour to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible. Note that despite any removal of or change to Personal Information requested there may also be residual information that will remain within EMSPL’s databases and other records, which will not be removed or changed.
The accuracy and confidentiality of your Personal Information is entirely your responsibility. We are not responsible for personal data transmitted to a third party as a result of an incorrect email address provided to us.
Confidentiality and Security: We make all User information accessible to our employees, agents or partners and third parties only on a need-to-know basis and bind all such employees to strict confidentiality obligations. Notwithstanding the above, we are not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your Personal Information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties. Further, we shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of EMSPL including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
This Website complies fully with all the applicable and relevant laws of India. We may disclose all or part of your personal details in response to a request from the law enforcement authorities or in a case of bona fide requirement to prevent an imminent breach of any applicable law for the time being in force in India.
Please be aware that you can opt out of receiving service messages from us.
Grievance Redressal Officer: If you have any questions or suggestions or wish to make a complaint you can contact us at email@example.com or write to us at the following address:
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL OFFICER – EMSPL
Mr. Pravin Thakur
EFulfilment Market Services Private Limited, 5th floor, Paville House, Twin Towers Lane, Off Veer Savarkar Marg, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400025.